NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN “THE DEEP GOLD GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES”. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMO BEGINS ON MARCH 15, 2011 AND ENDS MAY 11, 2011. SWEEPSTAKES ARE ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. A VALID PASSPORT IS NECESSARY.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN
SWEEPSTAKES. Go to provided sign up page on Bigfoot.com and fill in necessary fields. Name, address, email, and phone number are required. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. PRIZES: FIVE (5) Grand Prize Winners. Each Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and winner's guest to the Palawan, Philippines. Prize includes: Round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport near winner’s home within the U.S.), double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for winner and one (1) guest for seven (7) nights stay at the Deep Gold Resort. Winner and guest will receive a scuba diving certification package upon arrival for a chance to “DIVE FOR GOLD”. Winner and guest must travel on the same flight itinerary and comply with all security requirements. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license, passport, birth certificate). Required for travel abroad. Winner must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Selection of airport, airline, hotel and travel dates are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights) beyond its control. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and guests. All travel and accommodations are subject to availability, change and restrictions. Actual value of trip prize depends on city, day, and time of departure. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $5,000.00each.. Limit one (1) Prize per name, address and/or household. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded to winner. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received.
3. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible
entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about April 25, 2011 by an
independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win.
5. GENERAL TERMS: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a
third party is permitted, and non-cash portions of the prize may not be redeemed for
cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Submissions received without a verifiable return address may not be accepted at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prizewinners will be solely
responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable,
winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other
expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are
solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by
winners will be forfeited. Winner’s first initial, last name, hometown and state will
be disclosed on Winner’s List which will be distributed upon request and as required
by law. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of
these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be
bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone at
the email address or phone number provided at the time of entry. Winner’s will also be announced on BigfootMovies Youtube channel. If winner notification is
returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if winner is found to be
ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will result
in forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prize winners and guests will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Travel
Release with (where lawful) a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of
attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to
return any required documents within fourteen (14) days may result in prize
forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.
7. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to
release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims
or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to
persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly
with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing
for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any
typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering
of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind
concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents
of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to
print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter
known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness,
without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations,
advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree
that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s)
and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the
laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles of
conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and
causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved
individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims,
judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred,
including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c)
under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and
hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and
any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all
rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. SPONSOR: Bigfoot Entertainment 1301 Abbot Kinney, Los Angeles, CA 90291
© Bigfoot Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.